Due to Covid-19, we ask our church members
and guests to continue to use caution and stay
as safe as possible. For those who still need them,
we have sanitizer and masks available. Hopefully
soon, Covid-19 will no longer be a part of our daily concerns. We will try to keep you informed of any changes in our church services.
Thank you for your help.
Celebrating our Pastor, Clinton Green and his wife Janie, for 25 years of love and dedication to Pine Grove Baptist Church. You're both a blessing to all. We love you.
Have You ever wondered what is God's will for your life?
If you are a Christian, God's will is:
(1) That you grow in the grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 3:18)
(2) That you bear much fruit. (John 15:8)
(3) That you live your life in such a way that it will point others to Christ.
If you have been saved, but are not living for the Lord, His will Is:
(1) For you to confess your sins and receive his forgiveness. (John 1:9)
(2) For you to return to him. (Isaiah 55:7)
If you have never been saved, The Lord's will is for you to be saved!
(1) The Lord does not want you to die lost. (2Peter 3:9)
(2) The Lord wants you to ask him to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart and be your savior. ( Romans 10: 13)
(3) The Lord wants you to believe in His son Jesus. (John 3:16)