Since the Covid-19 Delta Variant is proving to be highly contagious, we are going back to some of our original guidelines.
-- The pews in the Sanctuary are once again marked off to help us be spread out a little more.
-- The largest ladies Sunday School class will meet in the Fellowship Center.
-- The men's Sunday School class will meet in the largest ladies Sunday School room.
-- Wednesday Night Bible Study Group will meet in the Fellowship Center.
**Whether a person wears a mask or not is their personal choice. We do have masks and sanitizer available to any one who needs them.
We sincerely hope these changes are only for a short time. Plans are to continue to keep activities going that we have started back, which includes everything except youth meetings. Our hope is they will start back soon.
Thanks to all that participated in the Prayer Walk for the schools this past Sunday August 15. Continue to pray for all schools throughout the year.
A special thanks to Ronny Miller who brought a cooler with ice and lots of bottles of water.
Have You ever wondered what is God's will for your life?
If you are a Christian, God's will is:
(1) That you grow in the grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 3:18)
(2) That you bear much fruit. (John 15:8)
(3) That you live your life in such a way that it will point others to Christ.
If you have been saved, but are not living for the Lord, His will Is:
(1) For you to confess your sins and receive his forgiveness. (John 1:9)
(2) For you to return to him. (Isaiah 55:7)
If you have never been saved, The Lord's will is for you to be saved!
(1) The Lord does not want you to die lost. (2Peter 3:9)
(2) The Lord wants you to ask him to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart and be your savior. ( Romans 10: 13)
(3) The Lord wants you to believe in His son Jesus. (John 3:16)